Sunday, June 2, 2013

My favourite fiction

Books are my best friends. If I get involved in one of them, I forget my surroundings. I just love to read Fiction (do not mistake for Fairy Tales). I like to read Fiction stories like 'Main Street', ' 'Petal pushers', 'Chronicles of Narnia' and 'The Harry Potter Series' among the other books.

This post is about 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone', the first book of Rowling's series. This book is filled with fun, action, curious scenes. This book can make anybody to become a Harry Potter Nerd and make one to read all the other books.

The top five memories that I remember from the book are

  1. The moment when Harry Potter releases a snake on his cousin Dudely using Parsel tongue. 
  2. The moment Hagrid shows his pink umbrella to the Dursleys and turns Dudley into a pig.
  3. The adventure Harry goes to the forbidden forest with Draco Malfoy , Hagrid and Hermione Granger as a detention.
  4. The best adventure of finding the snitch as a seeker while playing Quidditch for the first time
  5. The last adventure inside the Third floor corridor facing against Quirell and the Dark Lord.
My next post will be about the second book...watch out!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty component to content. I just stumbled upon your website and in
    accession capital to claim that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing in your augment and even I fulfillment you get entry to persistently fast.

    Here is my blog post - vakantiehuizen

    ReplyDelete